dimarts, 5 de març del 2013

A healthy diet

English project 3rd ESO Meritxell Calpe
1.     How often do you do sport?

ü Every day I I I I
ü Twice or three a week I I       
ü Once a month I
ü Once a year I












2.     What sports do you practice?
ü Football I I
ü Basketball I
ü Swimming I
ü Others I I I I
            









3.     Do you usually have a healthy diet?
ü Yes, I do I I I I I I
ü No, I don’t I I
            









4.     What diet do you usually have for lunch or dinner?
ü Vegetables and meat or fish I I I I
ü Carbohydrates I I
ü Chicken and crisps I
ü I don’t have a daily diet I
            
                                             








5.       How many hours do you watch TV every day?
ü None I I
ü One hour I I
ü Two hours
ü More hours I I I I
              









6.     How many hours do you sleep?
ü Seven hours I
ü Eight hours I I I I
ü Nine hours I I
ü More than nine hours
ü Less than seven hours I

            









7.     Do you usually drink fizzy drinks?
ü Yes, I do I I I I
ü No, I don’t I I I I
           









8.     How often do you go to the doctor?
ü Once a month I I I
ü Twice or three a year I I
ü Once a year I I
ü Never I
           









9.     Do you always play computer games, Wii, Play Station...?
ü Yes, I do I I I
ü No, I don’t I I I I I
           









10.   How many liters of water do you drink every day?
ü One liter I I
ü Two liters I I I I I
ü Three liters I
ü More liters
            


·  










      Most people who I interviewed, do sport every day. The rest of people don’t do sport regularly. They don’t have a healthy life.
·        “Others” (volleyball, athletics, hokey…) is the most popular answer. Most people don’t practice football, basketball or swimming. They practice other sports.
·        A lot of people usually have a healthy diet. They would be fit.
·        Most answerers said that they usually eat vegetables and meat or fish for lunch or dinner. The other answerers don’t have a healthy diet or have an unhealthy diet.
·        There is too much people who watch TV more than two hours. I think that if they continue watching TV more than two hours, they would have problems with their eyes (myopia…).
·        There are people who sleep a lot of hours then next day, they aren’t tired. In this case, there is a lot of people who sleep a lot of hours, exactly, eight hours.
·        Fizzy drinks are unhealthy to our life. There is the same amount of people who usually drink fizzy drinks like people who never drink fizzy drinks.
·        Most people control if they are ill... They usually go to the doctor, exactly, once a month.
·        Fortunately, most of the people don’t usually play computer games, Wii, Play Station… It’s a good contribution to have a healthy life!
·        If we drink less than one liter, we won’t have a healthy life. Water is the most important thing to have a healthy life! Fortunately, most of the answerers drink two liters of water every day!





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada